For my last blog of 2010, I will list the things for which I am grateful and looking forward to. I’m sad to see the year go (primarily because I’m partial toward even numbers), but its passing cannot be stopped. I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!
Things I’m Grateful for at the End of 2010
• The Sun
• The Moon
• The Wind
• The Rain
• My trip to Ireland
• My trip to Amsterdam
• President Obama’s ode to letter writing
• My photo in the NY Times
• Writing for two publications for the first time: Readymade and Main Line Today
• The end of a friendship (it’s not the end of it I’m grateful for but rather the way I handled it feels like an emotional accomplishment).
• My mother’s 60th birthday
• The 111th Congress and their not-so-Lame Duck Session
• This sweet moment
Things I’m Looking Forward to in 2011
• Using my new Kate Spade calendar
• A trip to Honduras
• My sister’s wedding (she just got engaged!)
• The Spring
• The Summer
• The Fall
• The Winter
• Adventures that have yet to be discovered!